Peterson/Garner Family

Jordan and I were married for time and all eternity on March 19, 2011. Life is so good and we are so blessed!! We have the three most amazing boys ever, they are a handful at times but couldn't imagine life without them!!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Life Lately

In January I had surgery to reverse my tubal ligation in other effort for us to have a child.  Everything went really well and the doctors gave us an 80% likelihood of being able to conceive   We are very excited about this and are hopeful that a baby will be in our near future.  Kaiden and Rett are busy with school.  Rett started cub scouts and is really enjoying it.  Kaiden is doing scouts and currently working on first aid with this.  They have both started baseball and are playing for traveling teams.  These teams are just travel locally which is nice because we don't have to go to far but they still get to play competitive ball.  Deven is loving preschool and is excited for kindergarten in the fall.  I can't believe that he is almost ready for kindergarten!! Jordan continues to work and the Correction center.  I am still working on school.  I recently applied back out at the Correction center myself as the Regional Nurse Manager.  This job would be wonderful for our family.  I would be back doing a job that I love, the schedule is Monday through Friday from 730a - 330p, paid holidays and no weekends.  We are keeping our fingers crossed that I will get this!! We are super excited for where life has taken us and look forward to more adventures!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures and to hear about what is going on in your lives these days. Glad you are doing good. Good Luck with the job!
    - Kimberly

    ReplyDelete